Saturday, January 14, 2012

tugas Bahasa Inggris (story)

     My name is Rony. I was born in London on April 27,1993. Now my age is 18 years old. Many exciting events that I experienced for 18 years. One of them is when my birthday celebration. I have got a surprise from my family and my friends.
     One day on April 25,2003 , there was a strange morning. My house was quiet, as there were no occupants. I immediately got out of bed to see the situation. I left the room, but did not hear any sound. I went into the living room, no one there. In the kitchen where my mother used to cook was no one. I was confused and even frightened. I tried calling, still no one answered. Then I saw a piece of paper on the table. I immediately took the paper.
     There were mother’s writing, she said "we went on vacation for about 5 days". I was very surprise, because I did not know about their departure. I finally had to do all the homework alone without assistance. I was very disappointed because I was not given any news from them for it.
     Even on the 27th of April, my birthday, they didn’t call me to give greeting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY". But in the evening, at 23:55 pm there was a car pull up in front of my house. Then I secretly peeked out the window, saw the car who's come midnight. But it didn’t look anything because very dark outside. Suddenly there was the open door of the house. I was very afraid, sound legs into my room increasingly loud.
     Kkkkrreeeeekkk… “SURPRISE” people shouted. I was surprise, because I thought they were the thieves but my family. They brought a birthday cake and presents. I was very happy to get a surprise from them. Apparently they did not forget my birthday. And they deliberately went on vacation to deceive me, unexpected.
     This is one of the interesting stories during my birthday. I have got a surprise from my friends. And until now I always celebrate my birthday with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment